12/1/10

crazy week

Ellie was got very sick on Monday and it lasted until Tuesday night. It was a rough 24 hours for sure. It was the first time she had ever been this sick and it was pretty rough on her. Wee babied her as much as possible. She even slept with us Monday and last night. I think she enjoyed it a little to much. We even watched cartoons in bed! She really liked that! John stayed home with her yesterday and I think Ellie wore Daddy out with DORA! He is a good Daddy and took very good care of her yesterday. John said she acted completely different when I got home though. She may have been taking advantage of Daddy! I hope Brody and I don't get this. John had it two weeks ago and Ellie had it this week. So I'm hoping that Brody or I aren't sick the next two weeks. It looks like it's hitting us weekly though. The flu is going around really bad though. Our flu shots are next week. We couldn't get in any sooner. Hopefully we stay healthy after our shots! It seems like since the weather changed one of has been sick! We are hoping to spend the weekend home resting besides Church and Ava's 4th Birthday party on Sunday! I will try to get some good pictures over the next few days. I really love these pictures from the past weekend and this evening!

our little handsome man playing with toys
bubby sitting in raye's chair
 raye and brod man
 awwwww she loves her bubby so much
 she loves to help do things for her bubby
 getting bubbies basketball goal out. ellie's sucking on her play bottle.
 bubby
 yay, brodys first basketball goal! john said ellie will take it over soon, lol. she will soon i'm sure.

Blog Archive