12/16/10

Aunt Tammy sent a package!

Raye got a Dora and Boots ornament with her name on it!  
 She also got a personalized Dora hat! She loves her stuff Aunt Tammy, thank you! :)
 She put her ornament on the tree!
 Pretty girl!
 Here's her ornament. Lets see how long it stays on the tree!
 Bubby loves his Baby's First Christmas Rudolph  ornament with his name on it! Thanks Aunt Tammy :)
He got an adorable outfit with Benson on it for this summer!
 Look what Ellie does when you turn your back. She destroyed a Christmas notepad. Sometimes all I can do is turn my back and laugh at what she does. She is such a funny girl. Did I also mention she is very rotten!?
 She has a new potty book! She loves it! She will even read some of it to me. This page says Mommy Mommy and Ellie will turn to that page and say Mommy Mommy! Its so sweet. I'm hoping to start potty training soon. I don't think she's quit ready. We are going to get her in her big girl toddler bed over Christmas break!

Blog Archive