8/18/08

WWE Summerslam

Well this weekend was pretty intersting. Friday we went to John's parents house for dinner. Then Saturday I was sick alllllll day long it was absolutely awful. I swear the baby hates me some days :) John was really sweet though he took me to Bellavita the new Italian restaurant here in town and couldn't eat any of my food. So we got home and he took care of me and I sent him off to the races with Jason because I knew he really wanted to go. Well Casey came over and hung out with me and we watched the Sweetest Thing she had never seen it. If you haven't seen it you have to it's sooo funny my bestfriend Brooke got me hooked on it! Well then Sunday we went to WWE Summerslam as you will see some pictures below from it. If you want to see more pictures leave me a comment and i'll email you the album! It was really cool! John was just soooo excited about it. Each person I wanted to win did besides Mikey James and Kofi Kingston. I have to admit I like wrestling it was one thing I remember avidly from my childhood with my Dad. Hope you enjoy these pictures from Summerslam! Have a good week!
John and myself
Waiting FOREVER to get in!!!!


Me & Casey being silly!

John, Michael & Dane

The guys!


Casey & I.....making fun of this girl because she cried when John Cena lost...pretty hillarious!!!