8/14/08

Doughtery Orchard

Well the weather was great yesterday so me, Jack and Hali (my brother and sister) decided to go on an adventure! We went to the Doughtery Orchard in Cambridge City. It was alot of fun. I was really craving their amazing pickles too.. We got there and decided to go through the peting zoo and it was alot of fun. We even had two sheep that kept chasing us. It was pretty hillarious because they even thought my camera was food. They were nuts! After we accomplished the zoo it was definately pickle time. I got my pickles and Jack and Hali got a bag of apples and candy. We were a little disappointed because they had no slush cider, popcorn or doughnuts yet. We were a few weeks early for that. We had alot of fun though.
At the end of the pictures you will also see what Lola decided to do while I was getting ready yesterday. She's pretty much a big brat lately.... but wait she always is!!!
Getting ready to start our adventure!
Hali feeding the mystery animal!
I don't know what these things are.
Pig below
Some famous huge pig...it was napping though!
Hali was brave!
Llama (?spelling) and Jack... he was afraid it was going to spit on him...haha
Little piggies....so cute!
Explains animals below
Cavies
Peacock!
Not really sure what this is...I thought it was a deer but I think i'm wrong!
Before I got in the shower!!!

After I got out of the shower!!!