8/10/08

end to a BUSY week!!!

Well I never thought the Mooreland Fair would end this year. We were there every night either at the booth for the shop or just there. I didn't even get to enjoy the fair food because I can't eat anything greasy, fried or spicy, it makes me really sick! We took my little cousins to the fair a few nights because they stayed with my Grandma this week for the fair. John and Connor rode rides together and it was really cute. He loves John to death! We went to the State Fair on Saturday with our friends Michael, Casey, Dane and Chantel it was fun and the weather was really nice. I would of had more fun if I could have enjoyed the food and rode rides! Our friend Michael enjoyed the food though :) he had a deep fried brownie and twinkie. I taste tested the famous deep fried twinkie and wasn't impressed I might have been if I wasn't pregnant! We got to see animals and all kinds of old tractors at the fair. We even saw the tractor John's grandparents donated but didn't realize it untill today or I would have taken a picture of it! After the State fair we went to Anderson to watch the UFC paperview with our friends. On Sunday we went to Bloomington and spent time with John's family it was really nice to visit and spend time with them all! We have had a really busy past week so I am ready for a nice slow week!

Us at the State Fair!

Farm area at State Fair...this was our favorite!
Prettiest cow i've ever seen. Jersey Cow!!!

Cute little piggies! They are Lola's relatives :)

Elephant!

Me and John at B-Dubbs

Casey and Michael at B-Dubbs

Chantel and Dane at B-Dubbs

John and Connor on the bouncey ride at the Mooreland Fair (John's Connor's favorite)