8/7/08

Baby...Baby...Baby

Well John and I found out on July 18th we are going to be parents! We are both soooo excited and nervous! They are estimating i'm due around March 20th but we will know for sure on Aug.21st. We both really want a little boy but we will take what we get :) We already have our names picked out. Tony Joesph for a boy Tony was my Grandpa's name and Joesph John's Dad's middle name. For a girl Elle Raye Sylvana Benson Elle is at the end of my Grandma's Mom's name Annabelle, Ray was my Grandpa's middle name so we thought we just add an e for it to be girly then Sylvana is John's Mom's middle name. We love our names because our baby will be named after amazing people that was in our life and still is! I have been feeling great besides afternoon sickness and not being able to sleep that great at night. Things are really going perfect and we feel so blessed! We will keep everyone updated and post you with everything we find out on August 21st!!!


Pregnancy Journal and Test

Positive....Positive....Yay!

John and I