8/8/08

Well I thought I would post our Wedding pictures I got this week. We haven't got to see our album yet he's still doing the finishing touches and we should get to view it and approve or make our changes soon. We will hopefully have it in December! I thought you would enjoy seeing our favorite pics! We love our canvas photos we got, they are awesome! I also included some pictures from a cook-out we had last weekend and Brooke's we had alot of fun. I will try and post some pictures from this week at the Mooreland Fair and the State Fair that we are going to tomorrow with our friends by the end of the weekend. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
At our Wedding Reception!

Love this picture!

Yay....our Wedding Canvases are here!

I love our pics.....they even rap around the sides!

Me and Vance (my lil boyfriend Brooke's cousin)

Deannnn

John,Dane, Brooke, April, Kylie and Vade