3/2/09

Lola and her diet!

Well we found out over the weekend that Miss. Lola has to be put on a diet. This dog is very high maintenance. She has ear spray and allergy medicine and now she needs to diet plus exercise. As you can see in the picture that whenever we eat they just sit and give us sad faces. It's to hard not to feed them. So John gave in and Lola and Duke got some KFC...haha! We bought their diet dog food and they refused to eat it until this morning.

Over the weekend John and I went to see the movie Fireproof at church with Brooke and Jason. It was an amazing movie!! I think any married or engaged couple should watch it! We had also done a 4 series sermon at church over concepts in the movie. Our minister Paul did a great job with that series!!!!! We did our regular ritual Sunday went to church and went to John's parents house for lunch. My mother-in-law and I snuck off to Warm Glow after lunch :)! We then stopped by John's grandparents house, went to the grocery and came home. When we got home I started to feel awful. I am so ready for Ellie to come!

Blog Archive