3/25/09

Ellie was still fighting sleep lastnight! So it was kind of a long night for Mommy! She decided to be up from 3am-5am. Then she decided to sleep :) She did really good today with not napping as much though. So hopefully she will sleep better tonight. Today Ellie and I went to get Daddy dress shoes. Probably wasn't a good idea because it made my back hurt a little more than it already does. But it was nice to get out of the house!!!! John's Great Uncle Charles' passed away and we went to his viewing. So we left Ellie with Great Grams. Mommy didn't like leaving her but we were only gone an hour. She did good for Great Grams too! I changed her diaper when we got home and her umbilical cord fell off!!! YAY! Enjoy some pictures from yesterday afternoon, evening and today!
This is what she does while Mommy gets ready!

I thought she looked like a lil boxer... :)

Daddy pinching her cheeks!
In her pretty outfit Great Grams got her!

Going to get Daddy dress shoes!

I was upstairs on the computer and I came down and this is how Daddy and Ellie were!
Great Aunt Kathy, Ellie & Great Aunt Karen



Great Aunt Karen and Ellie

Blog Archive