3/6/09

38 weeks!

Well we went to the Dr. today and I am 1.5-2cm dilated. I am pretty much miserable at this point too. I can barely walk or do anything. I feel so bad for previously making fun of women who waddle when they are pregnant because you just can't help it...lol! We go to the Dr. again next Wednesday and if I am at 3 cm which the Dr. said I should be they will induce me on Thursday! I am supper excited. John and I can't believe we are going to be able to meet our baby girl Ellie Raye in almost a week. We are sooo excited. These past few weeks have been hard on us. John has been amazing and I don't know what I would have done without him. He's such an amazing and supportive husband. Their had been some mornings when I was still working that he would text me and tell me that he hoped I would feel good that day and he prayed for me before he left for work. I know he really loves me too because he ties my shoes for me :) The best thing has been us laying in bed and John being able to feel her move around before we go to sleep! Sorry i'm getting sappy and emotional...it's okay though i'm pregnant...lol! I will update you all on Wednesday after we go to the Dr.! If we have her before then we will try to get pictures up as soon as we can!

Blog Archive