3/16/09

bedtime!

Well all of our visitors were gone by 8:00 tonight. We had a pretty long day. I ended up having a spinal leak from my epidural. So they had to do the epidural over but instead of injecting pain medicine they injected my blood. It was pretty painful. My back hurts really bad so they have me on pain meds now.. We got Ellie's pics taken today. We will have them back in 10 days!

As for yesterday I haven't updated you all on it yet! Well we were at church and the service had just ended. I went the restroom and all was fine. I walked out and was in the big open foyer of our church. My water just broke. It was soooo embarrassing because service had just let out. John couldn't understand what I was telling him because he was so far away. So he eventually got it. We came strait to the hospital. We got here at about 11:30 am. I had patocin at about 1pm then they did my epidural at 5pm. I pushed with a nurse after my epidural for like 30 min. then I pushed with our amazing Dr.Benson for like 15 min. maximum!!!! She was such an awesome Dr. and made things go great. Our nurses have been GREAT too! It wasn't that bad considering I was only here for like 8 hrs and had our beautiful baby girl. I was sooooo scared I was going to be here for 24hrs before I had her. I was still at 1.5cm-2cm when we got here dialated so I went very fast.

Ellie is doing awesome. We have been so blessed. John and I have been praying for a perfect delivery and baby and we got it! God has been so good to us! She is soooo lazy :) She wants to sleep ALL the time. We are on 3-4 hr feedings. She is doing great and all the nurses are impressed with how well she's breastfeeding. She likes to eat like her Daddy! She is such a happy baby! At first she was Daddys little minnie me but she is starting to get some of my looks I think. She is just sooo perfect and adorable!

Blog Archive