11/18/10

I will be having the Essure procedure done tomorrow. It's an in-office permanent birth control procedure. It's new and 99.8% affective. I am pretty nervous about it and not sure why. I have endured 2 pregnancies, deliveries and surgeries in the past 20 months! John is staying home tomorrow and the rest of the weekend to take care of me, Ellie and Brody. Please keep us in your prayers over the weekend ! We have our family pictures on Saturday so hopefully I'm feeling well enough to go. I didn't think before I made our appointment. I am really excited for our Christmas pictures. Ellie and Brody's Christmas outfits are ADORABLE!

Brody and Ellie
 Our little angels!
 Brod Man and Raye
 Raye Raye
 Bubby Wubby
It seems like we all pile on mine and John's bed every night and have some family time being silly!

Blog Archive