11/15/10

Bubbies cooing in this picture and a little cross eyed from focusing on me, lol.
 Silly girl chewing on her pony and sitting in her stroller as she watches cartoons.
 She decided she wanted to get in Brodys swing.
 Look what Ellie and I did to Bubby. We were having a little to much fun on Saturday morning.
 Raye and Bubby
 Yes Brody has Raye's pink necklace on. When I told John about what we did to Brody I got the death look!
She adores her little brother, it's so precious! His girlfriends better watch out when he's older his sister is going to be very protective of him!
 Raye and I before we went shopping with "GG" on Sunday! We went and got Christmas outfits for our family pictures and did a little Christmast shopping after eating lunch at Panera Bread. Raye and I had a great time with "GG!" Daddy and Bubby stayed home and enjoyed a day full of football!
 "GG" brought Raye alphabet and number magnets over for the fridge. She loves them! Thanks "GG!"
 Daddy is on Bubby's Pooh Bear train that "GG" got him for Christmas.
 Ellie thinks that she will keep Brody's train working and in good shape until he's big enough to play with it! It's really neat and has tons of things to do on it! Thanks "GG!"
I'm pretty sure most of you know that our best friends Brooke and Jason are expecting their first baby in January. A baby girl Miley Sha. I am very excited for Miley to arrive. Brooke's shower was on Saturday. I'm very excited for Ellie and Brody to have Miley to grow up and play with thru the years.
 Brooke with her Miley belly!
 Brooke and I at her shower!

Blog Archive