6/15/10

Ellie went and spent the afternoon with MawMaw and PawPaw while I went to the doctor, got my hair done and ran some errands. She got to play with her big wheel and swim. She had a good time! Their are some pictures I sent from my phone my Dad sent me if you scroll down.
Brody's heart rate was 147 today. He's doing great and very active. I am measuring a week and a half ahead now, last time it was just a week. Doctor said he's gonna be a big guy! :) I found out today that I have early onset preclampsia. I knew this was a possibility at the beginning due to my thyroid. We are just hoping and praying things continue to go okay for Brody and I! The only symptoms I really have right now are headaches and being achy. I have also lost 8lbs since my last visit, how is that possible? I feel like I am eating nonstop! God has taken very good care of Brody and I so far! Thank you to everyone for your prayers so far and please continue to do so! I go back to the doctor in 3 weeks and have another ultra sound done with the tech in 3 weeks as well! We may also be having an ultra sound done at St.Vincent's in Indy just to do an in depth check on Brody.

We came home this afternoon and Ellie saw a FROG! This was a pretty big deal to her. She really wanted to pick it up. I told her that we needed to leave it alone and not scare it, we just looked.
Here's our frog. Please excuse my broken flower pot, my favorite dog(Holland) knocked it down! I can't find another to match my other 3 out front!
Raye waving with chalk in her hand. She waves at every car that goes by when we are outside! So sweet!
She's playing with Garth!
She didn't want her picture taken here.
Can you believe our big girl is 15 months old today!?!? She enjoys coloring! I found a Care Bear coloring book at the Dollar Tree for her, she loves it!
She LOVES books! She's doing so good at identifying things in them too. She's such a smart girl!
Bet you can't guess, she smacked Lola for getting to close to her stuff!
Mmmmmm, Daddy made homemade pizza last night for dinner. Ellie enjoyed 3 pieces of the special cheese pizza Daddy made her! :)

Blog Archive