6/6/10

Ellie and I played on Friday night while Daddy mowed the yard and cleaned out the gutters. So Ellie and I painted her toenails Friday! She was so funny because she blew on them like I was after I painted them. She really likes her toenails matching Momma's. She'll come up and stand in front of me and put her foot by mine and look at our feet! Silly girl! She stayed all night with MawMaw last night because John and I both had a bachelor and bachalorette party to go to for our friends Michael and Casey! Here are pictures from Friday and yesterday!
Check out our little Diva's toenails!

I asked her what was on her outfit, she said "KITTY CAT!" The lion on her toy is also a "KITTY CAT!" She's such a smart 14 month old!

My best guy friend Michael is getting Married to Casey on June 19th. We went out and celebrated Casey's Bachalorette party in Indy last night. Casey and I have become really good friends over the years. She is a great friend! It's funny how Michael and I were so close, because I'm close with Casey now and John is close with Michael. We are really blessed with some of the most amazing friends. They are always here for us no matter what. We have shared a lot of special moments with all of our amazing friends. We consider them all family.
Me (Bridesmaid) and Amanda (Bridesmaid & Michael's Sister)
Casey (Bride) and Jessica (Maid of Honor)
Casey and I (we have been good friends since my senior year of high school)
Me and Casey at the Circle

Blog Archive