5/11/10

I had to take Ellie to the doctor last evening. She had a temperature of 102! She was so pitiful! She ended up having tonsillitis. She is feeling better today. She is still clingy and she will be on her antibiotic for ten days just to make sure it gets out of her system. I wasn't able to stay home with her today but MawMaw and PawPaw did a great job taking care of her. I told them to not let her play outside. So this evening I felt kind of guilty because she really wanted to go outside. MawMaw said she went and got her jacket three times at their house and stood at the door! :( After dinner Daddy and I took her out to ride her new Tinkerbell 4 Wheeler Power Wheel. She loves it!

She was saying HI to me in this picture!
I love my new camera, I asked her to show Momma the Kitty Cat and I was able to snap it!
I then asked to show Momma the BABY, she's so smart!
Daddy getting her helmet ready to go ride her Tinkerbell 4-wheeler power wheel!
Daddy getting her all ready!
Daddy was trying to show her how to do it but, she already had it down.
Such a big girl!
Daddy finally left her alone, I think he needs a 4 wheeler!
That's a Raye Raye!

Blog Archive