5/31/10

Daddy helping Raye go down her slide!
She loves her pool!
Uncle Loggie came and stayed the night with us, she loves him to death! He's such a good Uncle!
Our little diva, she still loves this toy even though she can walk and run around like crazy now!
We went to visit my Gramp's grave today. Ellie took him flowers! She was such a big girl holding them and sitting them down when I told her to! Today would of been my grandparents 46th wedding anniversary and today was mine and John's 2nd. I think it's so special that we share the same wedding anniversary! :) I always remember going to wash my Great Grandparents grave (which is next to my grandparent's) when I was younger with my Grams. I hope Ellie and I can share that when it becomes my turn to take care of the graves. When I was younger I remember geez this isn't fun, but now I know how much that probably meant to my Grams!
This picture is just so precious! She of course loves Gramps little dog statue, she does have a lot of Lewis in her!

Blog Archive