5/24/10

Dora Bathing Suit

When Ellie and I got home this afternoon we did a fashion show with her bathing suits. Her favorite is the Dora! She put on a great show for me in her Dora bathing suit, she is so funny!

Pretty Ellie Raye

Accessorising of course!

This is a little onry look!
Momma's girl!
Showing off DORA!
She grabbed her tutu from her birthday and wanted it put on. She grabbed it and brought it to me!
Cutie!
When Daddy got home we put her sprinkle pool outside. Ellie really wanted to get in it. We let her! She enjoyed it, but the water was a little to cold for her. Can you believe it was 88 degrees today! AH! She's going to swim at MawMaw and PawPaw's house tomorrow so I will post a picture if they send one to me! She really loved the pool last year I'm sure she's going to be in it all summer this year!
She's going to have fun in this over the summer! We are also going to get her a bigger plastic pool. She is going to have a ball!

Blog Archive