5/9/10

Happy Mothers Day!

We had a really great weekend! On Friday we hung out at home and got Pizza King! Ellie loves cheese pizza, just like Momma. Saturday Ellie and I went to Muncie to go to the mall and do a little shopping. She loves to go shopping! We then went to see her friend Ava to celebrate her Mommy Rachel becoming a Nurse! Ellie loves playing with Ava as much as Ava loves playing with her. Today we celebrated Mother's Day! It was such a good day. We went to church and my Dad and his family came along. It was great to have them their with us today. After church John's parents, grandparents, my dad, step-mom, brother and step-brother, aunt Melissa & cousin Clover, my Grams and my cousins all came over. It was really nice to have everyone over for lunch. We had a great time. Thank you to everyone for the gifts too, wasn't expecting that. I have a great family, I am so blessed! After the cook out Ellie went home with MawMaw and PawPaw, me and John took a 3 hour nap and that will never happen again! I'm going to have a hard time going to bed tonight!
 I'm really excited for next mothers day, we will have our lil man Brody with us too! We have been doing shopping for him. Ellie likes to help pick out clothes for her brother too. We have all been singing to her "my brothers name is Brody" she loves it. We are hoping by the time he gets here she will be saying Brody. Which I don't think will be hard because she is talking and saying new words non-stop. She also has been wearing a necklace of mine she broke so I let her have it. She loves to wear it. She is such a funny girl. She is a little diva! I'm counting down the day's till summer vacation so I get to spend a lot more time with her! It's going to be great!
I got a new camera for Mother's Day! I took a ton of pictures with it last night and today! Enjoy!

We went to my good friend Rachel's house yesterday to celebrate her becoming a Nurse! Ellie got to play with Ava her good friend before we went to Wal-Mart!
Ellie Raye enjoying her gold fish snack!
BIG GIRL Potty!
Little Stinker!
We are going to start working on potty training!
She dug in her book tub until she found her 2 Yo Gabba Gabba books and took them to Daddy to read to her! So sweet!
Momma and her girl Raye Raye!
On our way to church, Ellie really enjoys going to the nursery and playing with her friend Ashlyn, she goes to Ellie's daycare too!
PawPaw and his girl!
MawMaw and Cousin Clover
Mac N Cheese of course!
Ellie loves Cousin Clover!
Raye and Clover
Ellie wandered where the Bumbo came from!
Awwww, Ellie decided she wanted to sit in the Bumbo she never like when she was a baby!
Great Grandma & Grandpa Benson got Ellie a gardening set! She loves it!
She will be helping Momma and Daddy outside with these!

Blog Archive