6/18/09

New Addition to the Family!!!

Well I picked up Holland Hank Benson today. Duke and Lola don't like him very well. They will adjust though. Wayne and Garth love him. I think because he's little like them.

Ellie's doing sooo good. She is growing so quickly. She's cooing and babbling like crazy! She's starting to be able to hold her bottle on her own. She should roll over anyday now. I swear she wants to walk away sometimes too. I think she will start everything early. She just seems like such an itelligent baby. She loves to watch whats going on around her. She likes to be held facing forward so she can watch everything. :) She got her 3 month pictures taken yesterday. I need put them on here. I scanned them at home but we don't have internet yet. I will try to get them on here as soon as I can. They are adorable. She is sooo photogenic. She loves having her pictures taken!

I am the matron of honor in two weddings the next two Saturdays so we are going to be pretty busy. John's birthday is tomorrow too. He's going to Michigan Sunday night for a wrestling ppv with all his guy friends! We have been getting bee hives in a tree in the yard.

So we now have a bee keeper. His name is Joe and he's the sweetest old man. He collects bees and makes honey. He has been over twice to get the hives. I put pictures of the second hive on here but the first hive was huge! Probably as long as a football and as wide and a basketball!