6/1/09

Married a Year!!

Well John and I spent our 1 year anniversary yesterday painting and working on the house! We have so much to be thankful for that's happened in our lives this past year! Number 1 thing is Ellie!!!!!! John's parents helped us move and do yard work this weekend! THANK YOU!!! My Dad is also going to help this week! THANK YOU! We almost have all of our stuff moved. Ellie's room is pretty much done and we painted my living room yesterday. We hope to be fully moved in this week. We still have alot to do. All we have to do is paint and we are hiring for the rest! Funny story real quick. John was getting our tithe envelope out and he sd it's the 1st Sunday of June and I said nooo it's not. Their are 31 days in May he goes no their isn't Sarah. Well I said John we got married May 31st. He looked at me and smiled and said O! Haha! He's funny!
Our cake topper..sooo we both took a bite and couldn't eat anymore. Atleast we tried :)
Ellll Raye's room! It's almost done!
Daddy painting Momma's living room!