6/29/09

My Bestfriends Wedding!

Well Brooke and Jason got married on Saturday. We had been awaiting this wedding for a long time. It went AWESOME and was beautiful!!! I am so happy for our bestfriends! Ellie enjoyed herself alot. She got to meet new friends. We swam yesterday at my Dad's. Ellie loves to swim! Here are some pictures from the Wedding, Ellie and her swimming. Brooke and I
Me doing Brookes makeup.
Brooke and I
So happy for my bestfriend! I love this picture of us!
Auntie B
Brooke looking at the picture of her Dad. I love this picture....u can see his reflection..i took this.
Mr and Mrs Riddle finally!
Pretty baby!
El Raye and PawPaw! She is his pride and joy!
Brooke and Jason!
Uncle Mikey and Aunt Casey they get married June 19th of 2010!
Ellie loves her Uncle JJ
If u look close her butt crack is showing...my Dad wanted me to put this on here. It's a Lewis tradition! lol
Little Miss.El in her bikini!
El and Momma
El Raye!
Daddy loves his El Raye!