2/8/09

40 Days to go!

Thank you to everyone who came to my shower yesterday! It was a great shower and I appreciate all the great gifts! Thank you to my Mom & Aunt Amy for throwing my shower! Things have been pretty crazy lately! We have 5 weeks left and I am soooo glad. I am having bad round ligament pains in the center of my uterus due to Ellie's size. We had to go to the hospital last Wednesday. It was kind of scary but everything was okay. We have our last 2 week check up next week then we are on week visits. We aren't sure if Ellie is going to come early. She will get here when she gets here or when the doctors want her here. I am hoping for March 7th though because that was my Granny Lee's birthday! Other than feeling HUGE and tired all the time things are great though! I never thought I would go to bed at 7! We have Ellie's bag for the hospital packed and I think I kind of over did her packing by a lot! :) She will be stylin everyday at the hospital! Duke and Lola are getting pretty curious of all the stuff in the nursery! One of my friends suggested bringing home something she has had on and letting the dogs have it the day before she comes home. We are hoping this will help our little children dogs with the big change :)!!!!! I am working and going to keep doing so until I pop. My kids all love Ms. Sarah being pregnant. They pretend they are pregnant and ask me the funniest things you could ever think of! One of my little boys is even having "mouses" because the girls informed him boys can't have babies! Well I will try to update you all again soon! Have a great week!