2/19/09

29 days to go!

We went to the doctor today. We found out that we will probably have another ultasound in 2 weeks. I may be induced depending on what we find out. This means Ellie could come the 2nd week of March. So she would just be about a week early. This is if she doesn't come any sooner! Let me tell you though I am ready to go into labor right now!!!!!! We will go to the doctor again next Thursday. If we find out any new interesting news I will update you all. We were going to try and go to Michigan this weekend but the doctor was afraid I would go into labor. John's Grandpa DiCarlo is having heart problems and is having surgery. We would appreciate all your prayers for him to get well!!! I should have some fun pictures from the weekend to post because we are celebrating my bestfriend Brooke/Auntie B's 22nd birthday tomorrow night! Hope you are all doing well! Enjoy my 36 week belly shot! I'm pretty huge! :(