2/13/09

Happy 4th Birthday Dukie!!!

Master Duke turned 4 in people years and 28 in doggie years today!! He is such a good dog! He has kept me alot of company through the years especially when I lived in Muncie! He's my first official dog I got on my own. Those of you who know him know he's a Mommies boy too! He love's to watch t.v. and go to Grams Lewis' house. Toto which was my Gramps dog is his bestfriend! John loves to tease him and say "do you wanna go see Grandma and Toto?" he will get all excited and think he's going to see them!!!! It's funny because sometimes he likes John and sometimes he doesn't! :) I remember when John picked out his name of course he's named after a basketball team. He has a great personality and thinks he's human! Hope you enjoy a picture of Dukie from the first day I got him!