11/25/08

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Wow life has been sooooo busy lately! This past Saturday John and I took a roadtrip. We went to Scottsburg for a work related issue for him. On the way we went to the Edinburgh outlet mall and got Ellie some bibs and a pink and brown outfit shown below. We then went to Bloomington to pick up John's Uncle Larry's tractor and we got to spend some time with John's Aunt Karen, Aunt Krista & Uncle Mike. Aunt Karen got Ellie and adorable bluejean and purple outfit and her Longaberger baby basket! Thanks again Aunt Karen! I am very excited to put Ellie's little footprint on the basket along with our delivery doctor's autograph :) On Sunday we went to my Grams' house to celebrate Thanksgiving with the Lewis'. It was fun John and I went over after church and I helped her cook.


Now this week I am just trying to do all the fun Thanksgiving activities with my kids at school. They are loving it. We made indian headbands, vests and necklaces today. Tomorrow we are going to watch Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving and eat popcorn with our stuff on we made today. I really love my job it's soooo rewarding.


I have also included a picture below of our Christmas tree I put it up lastnight and got our new decorations for it. I also put up the Hallmark ornaments that I had got with my Grandma and Grandpa while growing up. I hadn't been able to put them up because it was very emotional for me to do it. Now it's so nice to sit and look at them and remember those special little moments.


Miss.Ellie is doing great! I can't believe I am 24 weeks already, time has flown by!! Ellie is moving around all the time. My stomach has been aching alot lately and I don't know if it's from the stretching or her kicking and hitting me so much. My stomach is really getting huge. John thinks the things that have been coming along with my pregnancy are just hilarious so hopefully Ellie gets him back for me.


On Thanksgiving John and I are traveling to Bloomington then back to New Castle for Thanksgiving at my Mom's house and then my Dad's house too. The day after me and Brooke are going to go shopping. John and I have alot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving and I hope all of you do as well. We want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. We miss everyone we won't get to see and spend time with over the holiday! Happy Thanksgiving!!!