11/14/08

Due March.20th, 2009

Well we went to the doctor today. Miss.Ellie's heart rate was 150. Dr.Benson went over our ultrasound with us and said that she's perfect. :) They measured me as well and let us know that her set in stone due date is March 20th, 2009. We go again to the doctor on Dec.11th and we have our 3-D ultrasound on Dec.31st!!! We are extremely excited about our 3-D ultrasound they basically look how they will at birth in this type of ultrasound. They are amazing...it will be a great little late Christmas present to us! This will be the only other time we get to see Ellie until she is born unless we have some complications. I have to get my thyroid checked again so keep your fingers crossed my levels are still where they need to be like last time!
My mother-in-law and I went to Hobby Lobby this week and I got some stuff for her room. I got a pink picture that says princess, a door knob hanger that says princess and some lettering to put on the wall that says thank heaven for little girls. We also got a big package from John's cousin Rachel with books, c.ds, dvds, diaper bag and a shopping cart cover. Thank you sooo much again Rachel! Ellie is going to enjoy all of it!
I hope that everyone is doing great. I am definitley ready for Thanksgiving break and this rain to stop in Indiana! Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will try to post some pictures later on!