3/30/10

Well I got a call from our doctor's nurse yesterday stating that Ellie didn't have a bladder infection. I still felt like I wanted our doctor to see Ellie for my own peace of mind. We went in and after undressing Ellie I realised she had little red dots all over her belly and a little on her back. She ended up having Roseola. This is a virus very common for children ages 3 months- 3 years. It starts with a fever off and on for 3 to 5 days then ends with a rash. It was nice knowing what exactly was wrong with her. She was definitely back to her old self yesterday though! I'm just thankful it wasn't something worse! I have some pictures of her playing yesterday and being onry, of course! Enjoy!

After we left the doctor yesterday morning.
Watch out Ellie's on the road and she's going shopping!
She likes to be pushed around the house in her car.
Maybe it will be warm enough this week and we can play with her car on the patio!
She's texting her boyfriend Jaxon on my old cellphone, hehe!
Well this shouldn't surprise you, she is John's daughter! She LOVES cheese!
Dancing with Brobee. She was swaying back and forth dancing. So cute!
Talking with Daddy.

Blog Archive