3/21/10

Ellie Raye's 1st Birthday & 2nd Easter Pictures

I can't believe our baby girl is a toddler now! She just celebrated her 1st Birthday and will be celebrating her second Easter in a few weeks. Wow, time really does fly by. She is doing so good. She's saying tons of new words like "kitty kitty" and of course "mama" but, her new favorite word is "hmmmm". It's so funny because if you ask her a question she will say "hmmmm". She's such a silly girl. She does new things everyday that make me amazed. This evening she took her toy keys into the entry way and put them up to the door knob like she was trying to unlock it. She's such an intelligent girl. We have been taking her outside here the past few days. She really enjoys being outside. She really wants to crawl around and venture. I'm ready for the ground to be completely dried up before I let her go wild. She's doing okay with walking. She seems to walk when she feels like it. However she can walk, but why walk when you can speed crawl. I picked her up from daycare on Friday and she took over 12 steps to get to me! It was pretty funny because she can do it but, she doesn't want to. She is definitly strong willed and stubborn like her Momma! She has her 12 month check up on Wednesday. I also have a doctors appointment tomorrow for baby Brody or Elan! Here are her 1st Birthday pictures and 2nd Easter pictures! Enjoy!

Happy, Happy 1st Birthday!
Here's Ellie in her 2nd Easter Pictures! I absolutely love this picture. She's such a doll baby!
Thanks Great Grams Lewis for the BEAUTIFUL Easter dress!

Blog Archive