3/28/10

It has been a while since I posted any pictures and update you. We took Ellie to the doctor last Wednesday. She is 30.5 inches long in the 95th percentile. She also weighed 22lbs in the 75th percentile. The doctor said she's doing great. We are going to start introducing her to milk. We will also be getting rid of the bottle soon. She isn't very attached to her bottle so we are hoping that it will be an easy transition to just sippy cups.

We had a little scare on Friday. I had to go get Ellie early from daycare because she had a temperature. I gave her Tylenol and it didn't help. Her temperature was at 103.2 so we went to the emergency room. It was not fun! They gave her some Motrin which she hadn't had until then. Her ears and lungs were perfectly fine. So they then decided to check her for a bladder infection. With infants they do a cathedar to check for them. I had to leave the room when they did it so John stayed with her. It wasn't easy considering I could hear her screaming in the ER waiting room. It was really awful! After being at he hospital for 3 hours and going through a cathedar the doctor told us she has a virus. They sent off her urine for further testing on a bladder infection. Our doctor will call us tomorrow and follow up with these test results. She didn't have any fevers yesterday or today until she woke up after her nap at 4. Her fever this evening was low grade though. I am planning on calling her doctor tomorrow as soon as I can to see if she can be seen. I will also be glad to know the further test results that were sent off.

My doctors appointment for baby Brody or Elan went well. The babies heart rate was 158 bpm and it was moving around. I didn't get a picture from the ultrasound but, it's growing and doing great. We are so thankful! The doctor said that it's not definite I will be induced at 30 weeks. The latest I will go is 36 weeks though. It just depends on how everything is going. John and I know and understand that nothing is set in stone and could change at anytime. We have put this in God's hands and he knows what's best for this baby and us! I will be having my thyroid removed as soon as I have recovered enough from having the baby. Please continue to pray for a healthy baby and pregnancy for us! :)

That's a RAYE RAYE!
mini muffins for breakfast!
She loves her new fur real baby pig!
Feeding her baby fur real pig. Such a big girl!

Blog Archive