11/22/09

Some pictures from last Tuesday and today!

Just a little update on me. I am feeling pretty good. My belly button is just very sore because that's where they pulled my appendix out and my gallbladder I had removed at the end of July. I am hoping to go back to work December 3rd. I may have to wait till Dec.7th though. I am so thankful to have amazing family and friends that have helped us out a lot the past several days. We are truly blessed to have all of you. Thank you for all your prayers as well. Please continue to pray for a safe recovery! :)
Well I finally gave in and bought her a walker. I wasn't sure if I wanted to get one because of it causing her to be pigeon toed or bow legged but John and I both had walkers and walk just fine. She flies around on the laminate in her walker.Crazy big eyed baby Raye John put up our icicle lights today! I will take a picture of the house at night. Ellie really loves looking at Christmas light and trees at the stores. I can't wait to see how she reacts to our Christmas decorations. :)WayneWilfred is hiding from Holland. Holland carries Wilfred around in his mouth, silly dog!She had just got home from church with Nanny and Papaw. She spent the night last night so Momma could rest! Thanks Nanny and Papaw! Trying to escape, she doesn't like not being able to go into the entry way!Daddy and his girl!Ellie eating a snack. Of course it's her Gerber puffs, she loves them.

Blog Archive