1/14/09

Shower Pics.... 65 days to go!

Hello everyone well things have sure been crazy! John's Mom had her shower for me this past Saturday. It was a small quant shower. We had a good time. Thanks to everyone who could make it and for all the great shower gifts! Their are a few pictures below. My camera batteries went dead and nobody else got pictures. So I will hopefully get more pictures at my other shower. Well Ellie has decided to burrow into my right side ribs. I saw her hand impression the other day right under my ribs. It was sooo cute! I can feel her head pretty much all the time. Sometimes when I push on her to try to move her she will jolt or push back. She likes the position she's in for sure. We also had a little bit of a scare over the weekend because I fell on the ice. Luckfully I was able to fall on my knees. I honestly don't know how I ended up on my knees and not my belly but I did. I sure had an angel watching over us! I have just been pretty sore this week. My knees did swell some and I have bruises on them. It's so hard to believe I will be starting my 8th month in 2 weeks!!! John and I are soooo excited for her to get here! John has been in Las Vegas since Sunday! I pick him up tonight at midnight! I have really missed him the past 3 days. Lola has sure missed him too. She's kept his spot warm in bed every night!