1/19/09

60 days to go!

I am soooo ready for Ellie to be here! I never thought I would be this excited! She will be here before we know it! We are trying to get her room done. We have everything put together that we have so far. I've got all of her clothes washed that we have so far as well! I am going to get her hospital bag ready and mine as well and get them in the car. We have our prenatal class on Saturday. John and I are a little scared of this class. We have heard it's an amazing class and you learn a lot.

John's probably going to kill me for sharing this story. We went to Wal-Mart Saturday and I wanted to get tights and socks for Ellie's Easter dress. Well I wanted to get the tights with the ruffles on the butt and he honestly wouldn't let me get them! He said that nobody needs to be looking at her butt and we weren't getting those. That we could just get the plain! Well Daddy over ruled and we got the plain tights! It's so cute how protective he is of her already!

John and I went to see My Bloody Valentine in 3-D lastnight at the IMAX theater with our friends. It was pretty awesome. We had never seen a 3-D movie. Their are some silly pictures from it! Have a great week everyone!

John didn't want to take this picture :)

Casey & Me getting ready for the movie!

Chantel, Dane and Michael

Duke decided he was going to like John for a few minutes!

Lola enjoying her bone!

Nanny Benson of course wanted Ellie to have a styling diaper bag!!! Thank you!!!

Lamps I got at Target for her room!


Thanks again Rachel for the swing!!!!