10/27/09

Celebrating Mommas Birthday!

Our baby girl is growing up to fast. She has started waving. John and I swear that she is trying to say "Hi" and "Bye" while she waves. She'll make these high pitched sounds that sound exactly like the words. :) She is still military crawling like crazy. I'm pretty sure she is going to skip crawling. As many of you saw she is going to be a Bee for Halloween. We are taking her to some family and friends houses this Saturday. She will also be the mascot for the ICAP spelling bee team on Thursday at the Henry County Library for my work! :) Hopefully we win the competition of best mascot since El Raye will be doing it! She is also going to spend the day tomorrow with my good friend Rachel and her little girl Ava tomorrow. I'm sure Ellie will have a blast. Ava just loves Ellie to death and Ellie is very interested in playing with other children now! We went to Indy Sunday for my birthday with my Grams. We had a great time. We went to Buca Di Beppo for lunch then shopping at Castleton and a special stop to Carters for Ellie. She really enjoys shopping. She gets that from me...im sure ;). She didn't cry once except on the way home because she was ready for a bottle. Ellie got me a necklace that says Mom on it! Its very pretty! Hope you are all doing well and staying healthy. Sorry I haven't really given you and update. Take care! :)

She's got the sippy figured out. She likes her Dr.Brown's transition sippy the best. :) I took this picture Saturday afternoon. Ellie taking a power nap before we went to Indianapolis to celebrate Mommas birthday, eating at Buca Di Bepo and shopping on Sunday!El ready for some food at Buca Di Bepo. She loves pasta! Raye RayeDaddy loving on his El RayeWatching Daddy shop.... she was making sure he got clothes she liked. :) El at Pizza King for Mommas Birthday last night

Blog Archive