10/8/08

Fall is here!

Well life seems to be going to quickly it seems lately. I can't believe it's almost Halloween. I love the fall and winter so it excited me! I love that we are having cooler weather in Indiana too. I can't imagine being pregnant during the summer I hate hot weather!
We didn't get to go to the Diamond Reo concert on Saturday because they sold out of tickets but you could pretty much hear it all around town. This past weekend we spent mainly with all of our friends and then John's parents Sunday after church! Friday me and Brooke hung out and went over all her wedding ideas. John and Jason did their manly things. Saturday afternoon Brooke and I went wedding and baby shopping in Indy. Then Saturday night we went to eat with Dane and then we all went to Michael's to watch the UFC fights. Sunday we went to church and then John's parents for lunch his Mom made me yummy pasta!!! Then my mother in law and I snuck off to Warm Glow :)
I am officialy in maternity clothes now. I have been able to find alot of cute clothes too. It really surprised me! Well we have decided if we have a boy/Tony that we are going with teal & brown Graco gear and doing the room in sports as shown below. If we have a girl/Ellie we are going with pink and brown Graco gear and doing the room in the colors as shown below. At first I wanted to do the boys room in teal and brown but John of course liked the sports. When Brooke and I went to Indy Saturday we stoped into Baby's R Us and I saw the boys bedding with a cherry wood bed (which is the color we are getting) I fell in love with this bedding!!! We will hopefully be able to let you all know what we are having next Thursday so keep your fingers crossed for us :) If not I will update you with how our appointment goes! Untill then have a great week and weekend!!!!

If the baby is a Tony/T.J. here's his bedding!

If the baby is an Ellie here's her bedding!