5/22/11

Puddles at PawPaw's Party!

  We celebrated my Dad graduating from college on Saturday night. We had a great time with family and some close friends of the family. I'm very proud of my Dad. Ellie was so excited to go to his party because my Dad told her it was Ellie's party! She had fun playing in the water. PawPaw took her outside and let her play in the rain then afterwards he took her out to jump in the puddles! She also got to play with cousin Clover! She had a great time. Brody enjoyed all the attention and eating crackers!

This is my last week of work! I can't wait to be home with the kids for two months this summer! We have a ton of fun things planned for the summer. Our first adventure will be going to the zoo the first weekend of June! We are also hoping to be able to get in PawPaw's
pool next week too! Ellie calls it "Ellie's Pool!"

Here is Raye playing in the water. PawPaw lets her rule the world!

PawPaw let me play in the water!
 Silly Girl playing in the water!

Blog Archive