2/2/11

ICED IN!

We all enjoyed the day at home yesterday! My agency closed yesterday and today! That means two days off with pay! We got a ton of ice! Luckily we haven't lost power yet. It has went off twice this morning and came back on. I think that is due to the high wind gusts. So hopefully it stays on. John went to work today. I think he could of stayed home and probably should of but he's a workaholic! The kids and I are enjoying our day with books, toys and cartoons! I am not sure if my agency will be closed tomorrow or not yet. If the wind and snow keeps up like it has been it probably will be! Here are some pictures from being iced in yesterday!

Holland and Bubby playing!
Daddy and Bubby watching Yo Gabba Gabba! Thats Brody's favorite show! He gets so excited when it comes on!
Raye was pretending she was baking cookies!
She made Daddy one!
She then made Mommy one! She is so funny making her eating noise when she plays pretend!
I left the room to start some laundry and came back and he was turned side ways, on his belly and completely off the blanket! He loves his big soft block and ball! They are his favorite toys. He will even bring his legs up and balance them with his hands and feet! He is going to be crawling and walking before we know it I'm afraid!
 Chewing on one of his toys. No teeth yet! I'm sure any day he will cut one!
 Raye and Bubby cuddling out in Daddies chair watching Dora!

Blog Archive