9/10/10

Brody will be here any day! I went to the doctor yesterday and they sent my charts down to labor and delivery! I'm very excited! I go back on Tuesday(if he doesn't come over the next few days) and they will set up my induction for Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday! We will be holding our son by the end of next week! John and I are really excited to finally meet this little guy! I know Ellie Raye is excited to see her "BUBBY" too!
Here are some pictures from this past Sunday and Monday of Ellie Raye! Enjoy!

I love this picture of her! She's so beautiful!
Look how long her hair is!
She loved her first bubble bath!
Silly girl with a beard!
Yummy Mommy made a cake on Labor day for Daddy and Raye! Ellie enjoyed licking batter!
Picking up buckeyes!
I used to do this when I was younger!
Daddy and Raye snacking!
She loves her books. John thinks we should hide them for a week, I said NO!
Playing on her slide!
She's going crazy in this picture!
Playing with her sidewalk chalk!
She had to get her four wheeler out because the neighbors were on theirs. I think we are going to have to get a real one. PawPaw is bringing his over on Sunday to play!
She needed a little help in the grass!

Blog Archive