8/8/10

Fun Weekend

She got a Dora backpack the has a Dora blankie in it at Wal-Mart Friday. She loves it!
She is even starting to sing the Dora theme song, it's ADORABLE!
Here she is sitting in the hallway yelling "DAAAAAAAAA" while John's in the bathroom getting ready on Friday night. We went to Muncie and had dinner with Brooke and Jason at B-Dubbs. After dinner we all went to Target. We got Brody's pack n play (that John picked out). I will get pictures up when its put together.
Awww, she loves her "BOOBOO."
Holland all ways gives her kisses.
Me, John's Mom (Nanny) and Ellie went to Muncie on Saturday morning to go check out the baby thrift stores. Nanny found a nice swing for Brody for her house. I found a brand new pair of Robeez shoes for Brody and Ellie got a bag of My Little Pony's for $2! Nanny and I were very happy with our bargain shopping! We had a good time! We went to McDonald's for lunch. Ellie loved the big inflatable Ronald McDonald that they had in front of the McDonald's! Ellie wasn't to happy her "HERHE'S" had to take a bath in the sink though. She got to play with them this morning with Daddy before church though. She loves her "HERHE'S!"
We got a ton of yard work done yesterday. I weeded the flower beds for 4 hours. I am really feeling it today. I got most of my dead flowers trimmed down though. Their won't be much work for fall clean up, which is good because I don't know if I will be able to do it. I may have to assign John's Mom to that task for me!  We had a bonfire with Brooke and Jason last night. Brooke and Jason are expecting their first child if I hadn't mentioned that yet in a post. I really enjoy just sitting and talking with her about being pregnant. It's so nice to go through this pregnancy with my best friend pregnant too. We always said we wanted to be pregnant at the same time and thought it would never happen! She will find out what she's having this month! I go to the OB tomorrow for Brody after work, I will update you all if we get any exciting news. We will probably stay pretty busy this week with the Mooreland Fair! I will try to post some pictures from my phone and get a big post over the weekend. Hope everyone has a great week!

Blog Archive