2/4/10

WOW! We've been busy!

Well I'm very sorry but, I've seemed to be soooooo busy lately! Ah! Life seems to get more and more crazy. I am definitely ready for summer vacation! John, Ellie and I will be taking our first family vacation to not visit family this summer! It will just be the three of us. We are pretty excited. We are going to go to Pigeon Forge, TN in June. We kept going back and forth between Pigeon Forge and Myrtle Beach. Myrtle Beach seemed more Ellie friendly. :)
Ellie is changing so much! She is so outgoing and fun. She has a great personality! She loves to be around other kids and play. Tonight Raye and I met Auntie B for dinner. Ellie and another little boy were yelling at each other across the restaurant. It was pretty cute. All the people sitting around us got a kick out of it too. She has her top 4 teeth in pretty good now! She's going to look so funny when they all come in completely. I keep thinking she will walk any day now. I think she figures I can crawl fast everywhere why should I walk. I am having a blast planning her 1st birthday party. It's going to be so much fun!
I am feeling pretty good. Just tired and nauseous all the time, it seems. We are getting very excited about our 1st doctors appointment it's February 22nd.
*******
Wow! What a mess! This is what the family room looks like whenever Ellie is in it now! She is now eating toast & yogurt for breakfast. She doesn't care for her baby cereal anymore! Pretty baby Raye Raye!

She has a new obsession with sitting backwards in her knees in her learning chair and pink chair. It's pretty funny. She loves her Mr.Holland Checking out all her new shoes after we tried them on. They should fit this fall/winter! :) This kid is so girly! I love it!

Blog Archive