1/4/10

Ellie Raye's 1st BooBoo

Well Ellie feel this afternoon and hit her head on french door in the family room. It was pretty bad at first but, she seemed to calm down pretty well. She likes to stand up against the door and put her mouth on the glass. She just slipped and bumped her forehead. It was so sad that I even cried with her. We got her frog teething ring and iced it for as long as she allowed me. She then decided to chew on her teething ring. I called her doctor and she said just to watch over her. If she vomited or passed out to take her to the emergency room asap. She did neither and played and ate very well this evening! If you look closely at these pictures its on the left side of her forehead. These pictures don't really do the big goose bump justice.
These next few pictures are from last night at my Dad's house.
This is her fort, the underneath of MawMaw and PawPaw's TV stand. Playing with her new bling bling cell phone and riding her new car MawMaw and PawPaw got her. Look at me I can drive with no hands.Crazy Baby Toddler

Blog Archive