9/20/09

Busy & Fun Weekend with Family & Friends!

We had an AWESOME weekend! Friday night one of John's friends from high school Chandler Cross came over for a bonfire. Ellie was excited to meet him. Ellie also had pears for the first time Friday! She loved them! Saturday I had a conference in Anderson for work. It was awesome. I learned so much! I got a lot of info. on develop for babies to age 5! Got a lot of ideas for my kids at school and El Raye! Let me know if you want my literature I received. I'd be glad to make copies! Saturday night we went to a concert in Indy at Lucas Oil. It was Kenny Chesneys Sun City Carnival Tour. It was amazing! We had a blast with my best guy friend Michael and his sister Amanda. After the concert we had a bonfire with Brooke and Jason. El stayed the night with Nanny and Papaw and did great for them! Then today we had our church picnic. We had a great time! Ellie got to see her boyfriend Jaxon. She wanted to play with him so bad she dove for him :) He will be able to play with her soon! We then went to my brother Logan's football game. El is with my Dad and Barb tonight. They went to a birthday party and then she's staying the night with them!
Ellie is changing so much! She is reaching out for people to hold her now. It is the cutest thing I've ever seen! She's so funny. Her personality is so outgoing. We are going to have our hands full. I swear she wants to walk! Maybe we'll get a baby that skips crawling. She is very much on the go! She gets her shots including her flu shot on Wednesday! Pray that she does well with all her shots! We are also going to a Bridal Shower tomorrow for one of my Friends from high school! Her boyfriend Jaxon will be there too. I will get a picture of them together :). Hope everyone has a great week! I will post pictures this week! I am picture happy as John would say! hehe!
Sun City Carnival Tour! Kenny Chesney, Sugarland, Montgomery Gentry, Miranda Lambert & Zac Brown Band! Best concert we've ever been to! The Hubby and I!!!
Michael Dale and Me! Amanda (Michael's Sister), Michael, Me Ellie Raye with Nanny and Papaw at the church picnic! They don't spoil her!!! :)
She loves her Nanny! They always have fun together! Holding on for dear life! Little Hottie El Rayes! Having fun at the Church Picnic! She had fun seeing her boyfriend Jaxon. She dove for him. She wanted to play! :) El Raye and Clover MawMaw, Ellie Raye, Momma/Aunt and Clover Elise! Ellie was soo funny she was watching John and I when we held Clover. It was like she couldn't figure out what we were doing! She wants to be an only child I think :) Uncle John and Miss.Clover Elise! MawMaw and El Raye! PawPaw and his Honey buns! Momma and El Raye Eating her pears for the 1st time! Not sure if she likes them! But she loved them after the first few bites! This is after she ate the whole container of pears and sweet potatoes! My big girl!

Blog Archive