9/3/08

life=busy

Well John and I have been pretty busy lately. I am definately ready for summer and the hot weather to be over. I am ready for the fall weather!! John and I are really looking forward to going to the doctor on Sept.18th. My estimated due date is still March. 20th but, we won't know for sure until after the ultrasound in October. Since the heartbeat was so strong and loud they feel it may be a little sooner than March 20th. We have so many family birthday's in March that i'm sure Tony/Elle will be here on someone's birthday! I am so excited that the baby will be here in 6 months. It's really hard to believe I am almost done with my first trimester. The time has flown by since we found out we were going to be parents! We are going on a road trip to Missouri this weekend for our nieces 1st birthday party! We will definately post after the weekend and share pictures from our trip!
Me and Brooke or Aunt B :) (she decided that was going to be her name for the baby)
Duke..
Dukey watching for Daddy to come home from work! It's hilarious because him and Lola start to watch for John everyday around 5:15 or so. You know once he walks past the window because they both go CRAZY!!!! It's sooooo funny to watch!