7/8/08

Well lately we have been spending alot of time with our bestfriends Brooke and Jason. We have had several cookouts with them and we have so much fun. We have been going to the races and laying out every weekend. Well not John and Jason but me and Brooke have been laying out! We spent the 4th of July with my step-dads family and then my Grams. We watched the New Castle fireworks it was the 5th year John and I had watched fireworks here in town.... We took my brother and sister with us and then they spent the night. We had a good holiday weekend! Hope everyones doing well!!!!
the bestest and me
jason and john swimming


jason and john never a dull moment

jack my brother and john being bored at the fireworks

my sister hali and me at memorial park waiting for the fireworks on the 4th
duke and lola napping