6/8/08

We are HOME!!!!

We got home on friday. Luckfully on Friday we only had bad turbulance on the plane while landing. I was soooo scared with all the tornado warnings about landing and being in the air. But at about the time we landed their was a tornado in Muncie, no damage to the apartment though. We had a great time though. It was very pretty in the Bahamas and we would both highly recommend anyone going on a cruise! Its definately a culture shock in Nassau. One thing I noticed though was people on the ship were just rude definately not the nice people we have here in Indiana and I have noticed the traveling around to other states as well. I have always said I wanted to move away but I love my Indiana hillbilly state!
On another note the Wedding went amazing. It was my dream wedding. I am sooo happy with the way everything went. We had a blast and everyone I have spoke with did too. We are so lucky we both got to have the wedding of our dreams due to our family and friends. We are so thankful for all of you. I am glad its over though it was very stressful planning it but in the end it was definately worth it. John and I are hoping we have a boy someday so we don't have to deal with planning a wedding again! :)
I am going to try and post some honeymoon pics when I get home from work tonight so check for that. Also the wedding pics will be done in about 2 weeks and when I get our username and password for the site I will update it on here so anyone who wants to order pictures can!